Physician burnout is an epidemic we cannot ignore. We know that administrative demands, especially those involving electronic health record systems, are significant contributors. The good news is, strategies of both a high-touch and high-tech nature are demonstrating great results in the fight against physician burnout. If you work in healthcare and are looking for solutions to physician burnout, this virtual roundtable is for you.
You will get answers to the following:
- What do we understand about the culture of medicine that drives physician burnout?
- How do we best identify and measure physician burnout, and what do we do with that information?
- Which digital health innovations are best positioned to prevent and reverse physician burnout, and how is artificial intelligence playing a role?
- Which strategies for optimal mental health are considered best practice in this current era of physician burnout?
- What are three things c-suite executives should do right now to address physician burnout?
- What are three things a physician dealing with burnout should do right now?